6.01.2011

Seven Pound Miracle

An AnGeL is among us!  On the Twenty Fourth of May, Two Thousand and Eleven, Alexandra Grace Lloyd blessed our family with her arrival.  This journey through life is an absolute adventure.  Just when I thought I could not love someone more, along comes this new wonder into my life.  Now, two women bless this breath of mine.  The first - beautiful, strong, confident; my best friend.   The newest - purer than pure, innocent, precious, angelic. 

Alexandra.....the sky is yours!

 "May your heart always be joyful.
May your song always be sung." -Bob Dylan 

Click HERE to meet our miracle.           
                                                                                                      

                                                                                                 

1 comment:

Thomas said...

I searched and searched all over the net to find the perfect blessing for Alexandra..............I could not find any blessing for her more perfect than to have you two as her parents! God Bless your new family!